WIAWIS NS-G (Foam Core)
- Softer, but more advanced competition limbs that uses graphene on foam cores to ensure that arrows don't lose speed and light stability
- Minimises bow torque that directly affects arrow flight
- Limb base made of graphene pre-preg-dispersed in a high molecular epoxy which absorbs shock and vibration more efficiently and stabilise limb movement after shooting
- Strain-balance technology for optimal limb flex profile
- Graphene technology for shorter and narrower string movement for the most efficient energy transfer for better arrow grouping with forgiveness
- Material: Graphene Foam Core & Graphene Limb Base / High Modulus Carbon
INTERESTED IN GETTING THIS ITEM?
JUST DROP US A MESSAGE!