Martin Archery Anax 38
- Features the New Tri Loc System
- Pivoting Shoe System that allows for 5 lbs to draw weight without adjusting the limb bolts
- Balanced Bow Technology allows for proper grip location, parallel limbs & weight distribution - the most adjustable & stable shooting platform ever designed
- Dual Sync Technology provides a smooth draw, extremely fast arrow speeds & easily tunes for proper arrow flight
- Tri Loc Axle Cap allows calibrated cam system clearance and minimal friction for maximum performance
- Tri Loc Roto Cup allows set screw to lock into the riser
- Tri Loc Limb Pocket bolts to the limbs for perfect lock and alignment
- Utilizes Dual Sync Cam Technology with String Stop for fine-tuning to match your individual shooting style & draw length
- Long Draw & Short Draw Helix Cams allow for 88%+ efficiency at every draw length in a 6″ range
- Customized tuning available with the use of RRAD Balanced Bow Technology
- RRAD Weight Distribution System allows the archer to distribute weight individually throughout the riser by using a light or heavyweight adjustable system.
Brace Height: 7"
Let off: Up to 90%
Bow Weight: 5.25lbs
Photo credits to Martin Archery