Bowtech Eva Shockey Gen 2
- Redefining short draw performance through an unprecedented combination of speed and comfort
- Equipped with DeadLock Technologies; the quickest and simplest way to achieve perfect arrow flight and repeatable accuracy
- Deadlock Cams - Quickest and simplest way to achieve and maintain perfect arrow flight. Cams can be moved left or right on the axles with a turn of the a screw to position all the energy directly behind the arrow and locked down for permanent, repeatable accuracy
- Deadlock Pocket - Lock every component in the entire bow structure as one for the most rigid and accuracy-producing platform possible
- Deadlock Cable Containment - Reduced torque for added forgiveness and dramatically enhanced shot-to-shot consistency
- Clutch Performance Grip - Most comfortable modular grips on the market. Engineered to reduce torque and increase comfort
- Orbit Dampener - Strategically placed to offset the weight caused by the addition of accessories and reduce unwanted vibration
- ATA: 30"
- Brace Height: 7"
- Speed: 323fps
- Draw Length: 23.5" - 28.5"
- Mass Weight: 3.9lbs
Photo credits to Bowtech